You may well have noticed by now some of the major changes that have been going on within Simple Trader.
We’re continuously working hard in improving our service and experiences for all our users. Whether you’re a trader or copier, we’re constantly striving to provide you the best possible service that’s available in the Forex Copy space today.
Here are some of the major areas we’ve been focusing on and continue to refine and develop:
- A more uniform layout allowing you to easily scroll and compare multiple traders.
- Live Ranking system – factors in Gain, Draw-down, Std Deviation, Worst Daily Change and Gain to Draw-down Ratios.
- “New Traders” short-list table.
- Top 3 “Big Gainers” for the given month we’re in.
- Snap-shot of traders performance (Growth, Monthly, Daily, Drawdown and equity line).
- Trading Metrics and Statistics – Comprehensive overview of the traders intricate performance (live update and accurate).
- Traders Equity & Draw-down– Everyone can now see the traders historical equity curve. We’re able to do this with our proprietary equity module that pulls historical price feeds and then builds these data points with a very high precision (red line). So if you have a track record and want to see your historical equity curve, our stats module will now populate this for you!
- Signal Description – Here you can learn more about the traders thesis, approach and general trading methodology.
- Signal News – This allows the trader to update everyone within the Simple Trader network. Any new updates will notify everyone from the Market Place through a small icon beneath your signal name: “News Update“. Copiers can also subscribe to your updates as-well.
- Contact Provider – When you now ask a trader a question, the response will be archived under this tab for only you to see. A transcript will also be sent to your email too (copier). (Please note that we will be aiming to incorporate an FAQ section as-well).
In the coming weeks ahead…
Expert Adviser Receiver
We will soon be releasing our newest receiver which will incorporate the new “Dynamic Lots” money management method. This will mimic the Signal Providers returns irrespective of what their account currency is denominated in. You will no longer have to concern yourself with the underlying exchange rate differential between Signal Provider and yourself, as this is now taken care of within the EA Receiver. Click HERE to learn more.
If you’re a Signal Provider and NOT using our latest ST Sender 2.6, then please make sure you make this update as soon as possible. Click HERE to learn more.
We are also very excited to eventually launch our “Simulator” module. This allows the user to gauge “what-if” scenarios. You will be able to simulate a balance and risk profile of your choice and view what your account would have looked like, had you been copying a trader since their inception. On top of this, we’re also wanting to provide a “Portfolio-Simulator*” so that the user can now simulate multiple traders under one account and tailor their risk to how they want it, giving you ample control!
**Keep an eye on this space over the coming weeks for when we finally launch this and more!