We have added the ability for signal providers to add images into posts from your dashboard. This is a great way to interact with users and we hope that signal providers will embrace this and start getting up some charts for all of us to see!
We are hoping to release the social dashboard in the next 12 hours to the entire network.
As we continue to evolve Simpletrader, we realise that in this day and age everyone wants to socialise and know whats going on in the world. This is why we’ve been thinking hard about how to integrate a social aspect into Simpletrader without flooding it with useless tools that no one will use or care about.
Over the next week you will see new social features in the Dashboard that will allow you to keep an eye on whats going on within the network and discuss points with traders.
We have already launched a beta version of the social side for Signal Providers – so if you are a signal Provider, please head into your dashboard and have a look over what we’ve been working on! We are launching this to signal providers first to build some content, and also its a good way to live test before we enable for the masses.
We are excited about the social side of Simpletrader, however without everyone getting onboard it will quickly fail! So we hope that everyone enjoys the hard work that has been put in by all the team here!
You can now verify that you own your trading account. This populates a check at the top of your signal page so all your potential and existing customers can see that your trading account is verified and real! This is incredibly important and we recommend all signal providers verify their accounts as quickly as they can especially if you are part of the market place.
Verifying your signal is easy and takes just 2 minutes – if you browse into “Edit Signals” you’ll see a link on your signal for verify trading account. You must be running the latest sender which is now version 2.7
Once 2.7 is running you place a pending order, close it – you are now verified and never have to do this again!
You may well have noticed by now some of the major changes that have been going on within Simple Trader.
We’re continuously working hard in improving our service and experiences for all our users. Whether you’re a trader or copier, we’re constantly striving to provide you the best possible service that’s available in the Forex Copy space today.
Here are some of the major areas we’ve been focusing on and continue to refine and develop:
- A more uniform layout allowing you to easily scroll and compare multiple traders.
- Live Ranking system – factors in Gain, Draw-down, Std Deviation, Worst Daily Change and Gain to Draw-down Ratios.
- “New Traders” short-list table.
- Top 3 “Big Gainers” for the given month we’re in.
- Snap-shot of traders performance (Growth, Monthly, Daily, Drawdown and equity line).
- Trading Metrics and Statistics – Comprehensive overview of the traders intricate performance (live update and accurate).
- Traders Equity & Draw-down– Everyone can now see the traders historical equity curve. We’re able to do this with our proprietary equity module that pulls historical price feeds and then builds these data points with a very high precision (red line). So if you have a track record and want to see your historical equity curve, our stats module will now populate this for you!
- Signal Description – Here you can learn more about the traders thesis, approach and general trading methodology.
- Signal News – This allows the trader to update everyone within the Simple Trader network. Any new updates will notify everyone from the Market Place through a small icon beneath your signal name: “News Update“. Copiers can also subscribe to your updates as-well.
- Contact Provider – When you now ask a trader a question, the response will be archived under this tab for only you to see. A transcript will also be sent to your email too (copier). (Please note that we will be aiming to incorporate an FAQ section as-well).
In the coming weeks ahead…
Expert Adviser Receiver
We will soon be releasing our newest receiver which will incorporate the new “Dynamic Lots” money management method. This will mimic the Signal Providers returns irrespective of what their account currency is denominated in. You will no longer have to concern yourself with the underlying exchange rate differential between Signal Provider and yourself, as this is now taken care of within the EA Receiver. Click HERE to learn more.
If you’re a Signal Provider and NOT using our latest ST Sender 2.6, then please make sure you make this update as soon as possible. Click HERE to learn more.
We are also very excited to eventually launch our “Simulator” module. This allows the user to gauge “what-if” scenarios. You will be able to simulate a balance and risk profile of your choice and view what your account would have looked like, had you been copying a trader since their inception. On top of this, we’re also wanting to provide a “Portfolio-Simulator*” so that the user can now simulate multiple traders under one account and tailor their risk to how they want it, giving you ample control!
**Keep an eye on this space over the coming weeks for when we finally launch this and more!